Itentio IT Recruitment
Our client is revolutionizing the database industry with their high-performance NoSQL database, built to deliver maximum scalability and availability. As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will play a critical role in ensuring the quality and reliability of their cutting-edge software solutions. Join their talented team and contribute to the success of a rapidly growing company that is shaping the future of database technologys. Read the details of this job opportunity below.
Whom are we looking for – Senior Software Engineer in Test
Location: 100% remote, Poland, EU, Ukraine.
Our client is an international product company helping companies scale utilizing their solution – the fastest distributed database and cloud solution. They are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer in Test with excellent Python skills, passionate about testing complex distributed systems and able to develop both tests and infrastructure features.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- It is a well-developed startup company (grown-up). They are actively developing, but also net positive and profitable for startups. It is a self-sufficient company which doesn’t need funding.
- You will work with great people, in the atmosphere where each opinion matters and you can be yourself, in a culture of diversity and acceptability.
- They are working in small teams, where each persons is very important player, everyone matters and have influence for the company’s development.
- The company is offering decent stock options.
Senior Software Engineer in Test – Your main responsibilities:
- Developing a variety of automated tests for their database and for their Cloud solution based on AWS;
- Maintaining and extending automation test framework;
- Investigating test failures.
Senior Software Engineer in Test – Show off your skills:
- At least 3 years of Python Automation testing;
- 2+ years experience in automation development (using Unit Tests, PyTest, Selenium, etc.);
- Understanding and developing according to OOP principles;
- Experience in development in Linux;
- Knowledge of Git version control system;
- Hands-on skills in testing distributed systems is excellent to have;
- Background with AWS/GCP Cloud, Virtualization, and containerization infrastructures – Advantage;
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent area – advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Passionate about testing, self-learner, and highly organized.
What is in it for you?
- Budget of this position: up to 22-29000 PLN net on B2B / up to 18-23000 PLN Gross on UoP;
- Stock options!
- Vacations and sick leaves on B2B – 20 days in total within a year without split for vacations and/or sick leaves;
- Medical insurance (Luxmed) applied on UoP;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work 100% remotely;
- Task-based environment, without micromanagement and time tracking software;
- For those who prefer on-site work – a new office in Warsaw;
- Free snacks and lunches in the office, as well as chill zone with games;
- Yearly performance reviews.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Itentio IT Recruitment at email@example.com or apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.