The company is known for its superb quality and focus on details, but it would like to push these qualities further as they stretch the latest mobile and browser technology to the max. Your task will be to build high-quality code to create a beautiful Front End for games with intuitive and exciting gameplay. Your mindset, knowledge, and experience will be crucial, and you will be able to impact the final shape of the products.
Location: Kraków or 100% remote from Poland.
- Actively participate in the Game Development process to create the best games on the market;
- Closely cooperate with other team members: Developers, Mathematicians, Testers;
- Push visual layers to the limits by creating pleasant-looking animations and effects;
- Share engineering knowledge across the team and follow good engineering practices;
- Maintain and develop and create new unique functionalities of our internal platform.
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Ability to write clean code which is easy to maintain;
- Have an eye for detail and an intuition for tasteful, elegant, smooth visual effects;
- Hands-on experience with any Version Control System (i.e. Git, SVN, Perforce, or Mercurial);
- Background in game development, visually rich applications, or the advertisement industry;
- Communicative English (both written and spoken), around B2.
Nice to have, not obligatory:
- Knowledge of any other OO language;
- Experience with libraries such as Pixi.js, Easel.js, or TweenMax;
- Familiarity with Git and feature branching approach;
- Skills in Canvas or WebGL;
- Understanding of Unit Testing and TDD;
- At least basic knowledge of modern HTML and CSS.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 20-23000 PLN gross on the perm contract (UoP) with 80% copyright costs OR up to 160 PLN/hour on B2B;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote/hybrid work;
- The company provides hardware and training for your self-development and smooth implementation into the project;
- Health insurance and MultiSport package;
- Snacks within the office;
- Relocation package if that is required;
- Career progression opportunity within the company.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Itentio IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Enjoy all new opportunities by subscribing to our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.