Our client is a US-based (San Carlos, California) product software company. They are developing a SaaS AdTech platform. The company is actively developing and expanding its team and therefore is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join the team in Canada. You may find the full description below.
Whom are we looking for – Technical Account Manager
Location: Canada, ideally Quebec and New Brunswick
Brief project description
The company gives Fortune 500 companies control over the digital advertisement experience via a sophisticated and unified platform. They simplify ad experience management by integrating with existing tech and media stacks to manage ad experiences across all channels centrally. The application was purpose-built to power all ad creative use cases, including DCO, personalization, audience management, creative performance visualization, experimentation, workflow, and self-optimizing performance competitions. We are looking for a skilled Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join a team responsible for onboarding and supporting advertisers and publishers using our clients’ applications. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with customers and internal partners, ensuring success with products and services. As a TAM, you will be their customers’ technical expert and trusted advisor, building strong relationships throughout their organization.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- It is a company with a startup set up and has a bit over 60 people on board, so each person matters a lot and can involve in the direction of product development;
- They are working with their product development, which is pretty flexible and, at the same time, challenging;
- The company provides professional growth and career advancement opportunities, with annual salary reviews, as well as knowledge sharing within the team of skilled colleagues.
Technical Account Manager – Main responsibilities for this position
- Partner closely with the customer account team (Customer Success Manager) to drive and strengthen the customer relationship.
- Collaborate with external vendors/partners such as DSPs, DMPs, agencies, advertisers, and publishers to ensure successful integrations.
- Manage technical feature requests and requirements that are key to the customer’s success and process workflow
- Contribute to the Knowledge Management platform to effectively answer customer questions and concerns.
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand technical requirements
- Oversee the creation, testing, & support of web and mobile advertising banners and creatives of various formats, including
- Web \ Mobile Banners \ Mobile Interstitials \ VAST 2.0,3.0,4.0 \ VPAID.
- Debugging/fixing visual problems for advertising banners on different types of devices/browsers.
- Ongoing education for the customer to address the technical and product capabilities of the company.
- Contribute feedback to the product team on improving the platform.
- Test and perform quality assurance processes to ensure specifications are met.
Technical Account Manager – Main requirements
- At least 5+ years of relevant tech industry experience, with familiarity with dynamic creative optimization (DCO), customer facing, trafficking, campaigns set up.
- Technical understanding of social advertising platforms, including Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, and others.
- Supervisory experience – experience of looking after multiple of accounts (around 8-10) and helping less experienced colleagues.
- Ability to acquire and share in-depth knowledge of digital creative production & delivery that affect the client and industry.
- Understanding of digital design principles along with current design trends, and industry best practices, especially responsive web design and cross-platform compatible coding techniques.
- Excellent if you have knowledge of Digital Experience Platform (DXP) – cloud based, personalization/programmatic experiences for different.
- Fluent English communication skills – both verbal and written required.
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of online advertising, measurement methods, and technologies (Moat, IAS, Nielsen, etc.) is a plus.
- Engineering studies are a big plus.
Technical Account Manager – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary remuneration: the company can offer between CAD$80,000 – CAD$110,000 per year on payroll (twice a month, on 15th and in end of the month);
- Paid vacations and holidays;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical, dental, vision, Long Term Disability care;
- The company can organize trips and events, for instance, Annual Team Summit;
- Certifications and training within the company;
- Flexible working hours.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Enjoy all new opportunities by subscribing to our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.