Our client is a US-based (San Carlos, California) product software company. They are developing a SaaS AdTech platform. The company is actively growing and expanding its software development team and therefore is looking for Senior React-Focused FullStack Developer to join the company. You may find the full description below.
Whom are we looking for – Senior React-focused FullStack Developer
Location: Poland, EU or Ukraine (100% remotely).
Brief project description
The company gives Fortune 500 companies control over the digital advertisement experience via a sophisticated and unified platform. They simplify ad experience management by integrating with existing tech and media stacks to manage ad experiences across all channels centrally. The platform was purpose-built to power all ad creative use cases, including DCO, personalization, audience management, creative performance visualization, experimentation, workflow, and self-optimizing performance competitions. It is a high-load project with millions of tractions per day. The company is expanding its international team and looking for a Senior React-focused FullStack Developer to join its team in Poland or Ukraine.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- It is a company with a startup set up and has a bit over 50 people on board, so each person matters a lot and can involve in the direction of product development;
- They are working with their product development, which is pretty flexible and, at the same time, challenging;
- The company provides professional growth and career advancement opportunities, with annual salary reviews, as well as knowledge sharing within the team of skilled colleagues.
Senior React-focused FullStack Developer – Main responsibilities for this position
- Working with High Load distributed systems with strict RPC/Latency requirements;
- Big Data, Stream + Batch data processing;
- Data analysis by business use cases.
Senior React-focused FullStack Developer – Main requirements
- Experience with React and TypeScript is a must;
- Experience with NodeJS/Express is a must;
- Solid experience with CSS3 (flexbox, grid layout, markup skills);
- Confident Linux/Mac OS X user;
- Good communicative English skills (around B2) and either Ukrainian or russian languages;
Nice to know:
- Understanding of MobX state-management pattern;
- Kubernetes, GitLab CI.
Senior React-focused FullStack Developer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary remuneration: the company can offer between 5000 USD and 9000 USD net on a B2B contract based on your skills, with the opportunity to fix this amount in USD;
- 24 days of vacations on a B2B basis contract, Polish official holidays are days off;
- 5 days of paid sick leaves on a B2B contract;
- The company can help you with relocation to either Canada or Cyprus based on your current status/residence;
- The company can organize trips and events, for instance, Annual Team Summit;
- Certifications and training within the company;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Itentio IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Enjoy all new opportunities by subscribing to our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.