Our partner is an international product MedTech company, a worldwide leader in Heart arrhythmia treatment. It is growing and looking for Senior C++ Developer to join the team in their new hub in Warsaw. Read the details of this job description below.
Senior C++ Developer – details about the project and your role:
Location: Warsaw, hybrid mode of work – 3 days in the office, two days from home.
Brief project description
From signals to diagnosis, they are reframing the future of electrophysiology across a wide range of electrophysiology procedures. The project is a system of Heart arrhythmia treatment. This system is an advanced imaging technology that utilizes electromagnetic technology to create real-time three-dimensional (3D) maps of a patient’s cardiac structures.
In this position, you will design and implement software components and algorithms for Medical Device products written in C++ (and C#) on a multi-threaded system in a Windows environment.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- It is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers.
- You will have a chance to work on one of the most cutting-edge technologies.
- It is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a global market leader, well-recognized brand.
- This project brings enormous added value to humanity as it will positively impact on lives of hundreds of thousands of people.
Senior C++ Developer – Must-have skills:
- BSc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 6+ years experience with C++;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design development.
Nice to have knowledge:
- Experience developing multi-threaded systems – an advantage;
- Knowledge of one or more of STL, Modern C++, Boost – an advantage;
- Experience in C# – will be great.
Senior C++ Developer – What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range – up to 28000 PLN Gross on perm contract (UoP), but the company also can consider candidates with higher budgets.
- Additional benefit – yearly bonuses depending on employee’s performance.
- Health and care benefits: Medical care, Sports card reimbursement, pension plan, life insurance, glass reimbursement.
- Company car.
- Global parental leave.
- Additional bonus Christmas payment.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid mode of work in Warsaw.
- An opportunity to be part of a recognisable global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Itentio IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Enjoy all new opportunities by subscribing to our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.