Itentio IT Recruitment
Our client is a product startup from Netherlands which is currently developing project to disrupt blochchain industry and allow crypto enthusiasts cooperate even more effectively by utilizing power of social media. They provide a lot of flexibility. The company seeks a part-time Rust Developers of all levels (from Junior to Senior) to join its team.
Whom are we looking for – Rust Developers (All Levels)
Location: 100% remote, Poland, CEE Region, Ukraine.
As a Rust Developer for this Blockchain startup, you will play a vital role in the development and maintenance of their blockchain-related platform. The products they develop is a blockchain-related social media for crypto and blockchain enthusiasts, as well as hybrid exchange which will utilize their native utility token. You will be responsible for writing efficient and reliable code using Rust programming language. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with their team of developers and contribute towards the continuous improvement of the product.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- It is an early-stage developing startup company where you will have a chance to become an early bird and grow together with project.
- You will have a lot of freedom in development and manage your own tasks, as this work is part-time and task-based.
- You will have a remuneration in tokens fixed in pre-ICO price, meaning that your remuneration can potentially rise.
Rust Developers – Main scope of work:
- Develop and maintain blockchain applications using Rust programming language
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in the codebase and propose effective solutions.
- Assist in the design and documentation of software development processes.
Rust Developers – Show off your skills:
- 1+/ 2+/ 5+ year of previous experience as a Rust Developer based on skill level (Junior/Regular/Senior accordingly).
- Understanding of blockchain concepts.
- Proficient in version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- English language: at least upper intermediate (B2), both written and spoken.
What is in it for you?
- Remuneration in native tokens of the company with initial price fixed at 0.10$ per token.
- Flexible working hours, task-based work without corporate approaches and time-tracking applications.
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely.
- Opportunity to become an early bird in startup with a headcount of 8 people and contribute to the evolution of the Blockchain industry.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Itentio IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.