Itentio IT Recruitment
Our client is revolutionizing the database industry with their high-performance NoSQL database, built to deliver maximum scalability and availability. As a Full Stack React/Node Software Engineer, you will play a critical role in contributing to the design of the overall architecture of their cutting-edge software solutions. Join their talented team and contribute to the success of a rapidly growing company that is shaping the future of database technologys. Read the details of this job opportunity below.
Whom are we looking for – Full Stack React/Node Developer
Location: 100% remote, Poland, EU, Ukraine.
Our client is an international product company helping companies scale utilizing their solution – the fastest distributed database and cloud solution. They are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack React/Node.js developer to join the team.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- It is a well-developed startup company (grown-up). They are actively developing, but also net positive and profitable for startups. It is a self-sufficient company which doesn’t need funding.
- You will work with great people, in the atmosphere where each opinion matters and you can be yourself, in a culture of diversity and acceptability.
- They are working in small teams, where each persons is very important player, everyone matters and have influence for the company’s development.
- The company can offer decent stock options.
Full Stack React/Node Developer – Your main responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, and quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Design & Build React Components for Cloud Web Application.
- Design & Build APIs with Node.js/Go to support the frontend.
- Work closely with UX/Product to improve onboarding and product experiences.
- Identify promising new technologies, articulate their value, and help the team adopt them.
- Develop and maintain client-side and server-side applications.
- Designing tests that will be implemented to keep software functional.
Full Stack React/Node Developer – Show off your skills:
- At least 5 years of experience as a full-stack engineer primarily using React.
- Experience with Node.js or GoLang.
- Knowledge of NoSQL domain or distributed databases.
- Knowledge of AWS/GCP/Azure, Linux, SQL will be an advantage.
- Excellent skills in English, which allows use to work and create documents in a clear, concise, and structured manner
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience working on a customer-facing website and with SaaS applications.
What is in it for you?
- Budget of this position: between 22-30000 PLN net on B2B or analogue on UoP calculating the costs of employer;
- Stock options!
- Vacations and sick leaves on B2B – 20 days in total within a year without split for vacations and/or sick leaves;
- Medical insurance (Luxmed) applied on UoP;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work 100% remotely;
- Task-based environment, without micromanagement and time tracking software;
- For those who prefer on-site work – a new office in Warsaw;
- Free snacks and lunches in the office, as well as chill zone with games;
- Yearly performance reviews.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Itentio IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.