Itentio IT Recruitment
Our client is looking for a Senior IT Manager. They are disrupting the Localization and Translation industry by use of AI and Machine Learning to use machine learning technology to augment linguists and businesses. You will be responsible for managing and developing a team of IT professionals to provide support for the systems and software used by the company. Read the details of this job opportunity below.
Whom are we looking for – Senior IT Manager
Location: Kraków, Poland, Hybrid (preferrable) or Remote work mode
Our client is an international product company providing translation, interpretation, and localization services for various industries. They have a global presence and help businesses and organizations adapt content and communication for international markets. They are looking for an experienced Senior IT Manager to join and manage the team in Kraków, Poland.
The Senior IT Manager’s primary role involves overseeing and cultivating a team of IT specialists who offer assistance for the company’s systems and software. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with various departments to guarantee the prompt and efficient fulfillment of IT-related requirements.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- It is a well-developed international company with own product.
- You will work with talented people in the non-corporate atmosphere in a small, yet efficient team (up to 10 people).
- The company has pretty flexible approach to development with short decision-making process related to new functionalities and its implementation.
Senior IT Manager – Your main responsibilities:
- Manage information technology and computer systems, scheduling and updating systems to the latest security and vulnerability updates
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT team staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, secure network access to company data assets and ensure backup of key company systems
- Perform the duties in alignment with user needs and system functionality, contribute to organizational policy and managing communication about system changes
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Monitor network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and trends.
- Organize and evaluate penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Organize and ensure regular ISO certification of IT systems
- Collaborating with management and the Development and DevOps functions department to improve security.
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
Senior IT Manager – Show off your skills:
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager in a global or enterprise environment with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Azure, VMware, Microsoft Office 365, Networking and Security.
- Experience in Linux is a big plus.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Computer science or technology-related field studies.
- Solid knowledge of various information ISO and IT management frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish.
What is in it for you?
- Budget of this position: between 25-30000 PLN Gross on perm contract (UoP) or 30-36000 PLN on B2B;
- Performance bonuses (3x within a year, up to 10% of yearly salary in total).
- Medical insurance (Medicover) applied on perm contract (UoP);
- MultiSport card on perm contract (UoP);
- Life insurance in Allianz;
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely;
- For those who prefer hybrid work – an office near the centre of Kraków.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.