Itentio IT Recruitment
Our client is revolutionizing the database industry with their high-performance NoSQL database, built to deliver maximum scalability and availability. As a Senior GoLang Developer, you will play a critical role in building the new generation of NoSQL database with cutting-edge software solutions. Join their talented team and contribute to the success of a rapidly growing company that is shaping the future of database technologys. Read the details of this job opportunity below.
Whom are we looking for – Senior GoLang Developer
Location: 100% remote, Poland, EU, Ukraine.
Our client is an international product company helping companies scale utilizing their solution – the fastest distributed database and cloud solution. Their solution allows prototype quickly, get into production fast and, once in production, scale smoothly over time. They are looking for an experienced Senior GoLang Developer, passionate about testing complex distributed systems and able to develop both tests and infrastructure features.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- It is a well-developed startup company (grown-up). They are actively developing, but also net positive and profitable for startups. It is a self-sufficient company which doesn’t need funding.
- You will work with great people, in the atmosphere where each opinion matters and you can be yourself, in a culture of diversity and acceptability.
- They are working in small teams, where each persons is very important player, everyone matters and have influence for the company’s development.
- The company can offer decent stock options.
Senior GoLang Developer – Your main responsibilities:
- Take responsibility from start to end as a developer for new features in their cloud solution;
- Research in-depth competitive offerings of the biggest cloud providers (AWS / Azure / GCP) and suggest cloud solution improvement;
- Continually evolve their cloud solution to become a fully automated, easy-to-use, well-developed self-service tool.
Senior GoLang Developer – Show off your skills:
- Notable experience in GoLang as the main development language.
- Hands-on Linux operating system skills.
- Experience of working in SaaS solutions and/or with cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / GCP) in a production environment.
- Work with shared code repositories and procedures (Git/Github; forking, committing, filing bugs, etc.)
- Team player with an ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills (English – upper intermediate, at least B2)
- Experience with working in collaborative virtual teams (Slack chat, Zoom conferencing, Google G Suite applications or equivalent).
Nice to have
- Experience in working with one or more distributed NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DataStax Enterprise, Amazon DynamoDB, Cosmos DB, Google Cloud Bigtable, MongoDB, Couchbase, Aerospike, etc.).
- Experience in Open Source solutions development.
- Familiarity with database performance monitoring (Grafana/Prometheus), testing (Jepsen), and/or troubleshooting/debugging (Wireshark).
What is in it for you?
- Budget of this position: up to 36000 PLN net on B2B or analogue on UoP calculating the costs of employer. The budget is pretty flexible and based on your skills and experience the company could offer even higher remuneration;
- Stock options!
- Vacations and sick leaves on B2B – 20 days in total within a year without split for vacations and/or sick leaves;
- Medical insurance (Luxmed) applied on UoP;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work 100% remotely;
- Task-based environment, without micromanagement and time tracking software;
- For those who prefer on-site work – a new office in Warsaw;
- Free snacks and lunches in the office, as well as chill zone with games;
- Yearly performance reviews.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Itentio IT Recruitment at email@example.com or apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.