Our client is an Estonian delivery startup, a product software company. They are developing last-mile delivery solutions. The company is looking to expand their sales team and therefore is looking for Business Development Representative to join the company. You may find the full description below.
Whom are we looking for – Business Development Representative
Location: Central and Eastern Europe, all countries (100% remote work).
Brief company and product description
The company has their roots in Estonia, and they are developing a logistics orchestration system that allows the digitalization of delivery, including planning, optimizing, and efficiently controlling logistics processes. The product is available in two separate forms. One is for retailers with in-house fleets, while another is a one-stop-shop of delivery management for merchants, even without having their own fleet.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- It is a startup company of around 60 people, so each person matters a lot and can involve in the direction of product development;
- The company has a solid people-first culture; they can offer transparency, communication openness, diversity and a flat structure.
- The company provides professional growth and career advancement opportunities; you can become a Sales Director and, in the future, have access to solid stock options.
Business Development Representative – Main responsibilities for this position
- Meet or exceed prospecting goals for outbound calls, emails, and sales meetings booked;
- Research accounts to understand their goals, challenges, and key contacts; incorporate that background into relevant communications;
- Respond to inbound inquiries and leads as needed;
- Being able to participate in business meetings, trips and conferences (might be 3-4 meetings a month).
- Business Development Representative – Main requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales/business development at SaaS/tech company, including outbound phone calls and conducting meetings.
- Successful use of multi-touch, multi-channel outreach to make contact with target prospects.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding quota goals.
- Understanding of sales metrics, KPIs, reporting on reporting on sales status and sharing feedback from prospects.
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written required.
Soft skills requirements:
- Comfortable and confident to speak with new people/prospects is an absolute must. Most of your time will be spent focused on outbound prospecting rather than inbound inquiries.
- A good listener and a quick learner. Whether you’re learning a new product, new tool, or new account, you’re fast to pick up and absorb information.
- Understanding of the difference between ‘talking to’ and ‘speaking with’ prospects, and you value the latter.
- Initiative, clear, effective communicator when working with remote team members.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented with a solid work ethic.
Sales Development Representative – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary remuneration: the company’s budget depends on your seniority and it is within 1500 to 4500 EUR net on a B2B contract based on your skills and previous experience.
- Opportunity to have solid commission.
- The company is developing stock options plan, so you have a chance to get shares in company.
- You will have opportunity to have business trips worldwide, including top-notch locations like California.
- Training within the company.
- Opportunity to work remotely 100%.
The Next Step for you:
Is it a new challenge for you? If you want to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Itentio IT Recruitment at email@example.com or apply via the contact form below.
By applying, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi, operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Itentio with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Itentio IT Recruitment privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Itentio IT Recruitment will never share your data outside our organization without your written consent. Itentio is an equal-opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Enjoy all new opportunities by subscribing to our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.